Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Celebrate

Well, last week was rough but it's over.  I'm done moping.  Lessons were learned.  Don't overdo it.  Life is too short.  Time is precious.  Etcetera.  Etcetera.  Today, I'm celebrating.  Here's why:

1. It's my daughter's 5th birthday and she's over the moon.  Her excitement this morning was contagious.  All she wants for her birthday is glitter paint pens and gem stone stickers.  Could it all be that simple?
2. It's 45 degrees out and partly cloudy in Winchester; perfect running weather.
3. I can breathe through my nose for the first time in a week.  This sounds ridiculous, but it's so nice.
4. Sleigh Bells just released their second album, Reign of Terror, and it far exceeds expectations.  Check it out.  Fantastic for running and rocking out.
5. I received a Starbucks drink coupon in the mail yesterday which I will use today to get a ridiculously large and high priced coffee without the usual accompanied guilt.
6. It's still light out at 5:30 in the evening.

I'm thinking that's plenty to get me fired up about my day.  Hope you, too, can find a reason to celebrate.  It feels freakin' great.


Listen to this:
Take It Easy - Surfer Blood  Take It Easy - Astro Coast

No comments:

Post a Comment