Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Friday - Reader's Pick

From Meggie S.  She's a fellow runner among many other things including, but not limited to, a writer, and a soon-to-be doctor.  I typically paraphrase reader's comments when they provide info on their favorite picks but Meggie's are so detailed (in a good way) that I'm going to just lay it out there in her own words. Thanks for sharing!

Listen to these:
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson  Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Stronger (Deluxe Version)
~ "My Believe I Am 'Strong' shirt is one of my favorite pieces of clothing to wear.  This song reminds me of that shirt when I'm running as well as reminds me that I am STRONG."
Domino - Jessie J  Domino - Domino - Single
~ "I think the beat is good for easy running or helping me slow down my breathing on a tempo (run)."
You've Got the Love feat. Candi Station - The Tributes  You've Got The Love (In the Style of The Source Feat. Candi Staton) [Full Vocal Version] - Karaoke (In the Style of Chart Hits of the 90's), Vol. 14
~ "Heard this in spin class once and loved it"
Note from RWM: I immediately purchased this one.  It's incredibly motivating
Like A Prayer - Madonna  Like a Prayer - Like a Prayer
~ "Who doesn't love this song?" 
Note from RWM: Apparently no one as it was last week's Reader's pick, too!  Props to Madonna.
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction  What Makes You Beautiful - Up All Night (Deluxe Version)  
~ "For my inner 12 year old"

Check out Meggie's Blog The Thinks I Can Think where she shares her thoughts on running, reading and other such musings.

1 comment:

  1. Great choices Meggie! What Makes You Beautiful was on repeat for my last half marathon. so totes understand that choice.

    ReplyDelete