Saturday, December 22, 2012

Peace, Love, Running & Music


It's so hard for me to believe another year has gone by.  What an unbelievable journey it's been.  And still it's running and music that keep me grounded, sane, happy and driven.  That, along with my family and friends, of course.  I am so incredibly lucky and not a day goes by when I don't stop to think about this.  Thanks to all of you for sharing this journey with me.  Cheers to the new year ahead and all the excited things it will undoubtedly bring.  I will sound off with some lyrics to a song from one of my favorite bands that has been resonating with me over the past couple days.  Peace.
PeoplePeopleHave you heard the good newsThere's peoplePeopleThey're running just like youTodayI sayIt's all that matters for nowFor youAnd IWoooSo peoplePeopleMake some good ol' love
~ from People by AWOLNATION

And listen to this:
Wild - Royal Teeth  Wild - Act Naturally - EP

WAIT...Please let us know your favorite song or album of the year.  Comment below, post on Facebook or share it @runningwmusic on Twitter.  I will throw it all up there in a list for everyone's listening pleasure to kick off 2013.  Spread the love!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I shared the same song on my blog yesterday, too :)) Love 'Wild' but my fave of the year has to go to The Lumineers 'Ho Hey'

    ReplyDelete