Monday, February 17, 2014

Over & Out


Like the little guy above, I'm taking a short hiatus from everyday life and enjoying some quality time with my family during this week of our school's winter break.  Unlike the little guy above, we are not on a beach basking in the sun.  We are up in Franconia, NH where the temp this morning was a balmy -13℉.  No joke.  Yes, it's cold as hell, but the sun is shining, the skiing is amazing, and I don't have to make lunches for a week, so I can deal.  I'll be checking out from the blog world for a few days so I can focus on getting crushed by my daughters as they race me down the hill.  Also, no joke.  I will leave you with a few gems that I have been enjoying over the past few days.  I'm digging them.  I think you will, too.  Oh, and don't forget to enter the Valentine's Day Yurbuds Giveaway below.  So worth the 2 minutes it will take you.  Have a great week.  Over and out.

Listen to these:
Cold War - The Morning Benders  
Skeletons - Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. 
Bird On A Wire - Rogue Wave  
Heaven's On Fire - The Radio Dept.
As I Lay My Head Down - Other Lives  

No comments:

Post a Comment