This past Monday w/ my captains after our
Middlesex League meet in Woburn, MA.
With Lucy, sporting her banana costume
(oh, and Hanna's in there, too)
TOP 10 REASONS WHY COACHING HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES IS AWESOME
1. They remind me not only why I love to run, but how important it is for running to be fun.
2. No matter what kind of mood I'm in, they can always make me laugh.
3. They're energy is boundless and contagious.
4. They inspire me to work harder.
5. They teach me to be more patient and to slow down.
6. They prepare me for what's coming down the pipeline with my own girls (oh Lordy).
7. They push me out of my comfort zone.
8. They remind how insanely important and valuable it is to have friends.
9. They always keep me guessing, not always easy to deal with, but a good challenge nonetheless.
10. They make me want to try to be a better runner/mom/person every single day.
Listen to this:
I Bet My Life - Imagine Dragons