Saturday, December 26, 2015

2015:A YEAR IN REVIEW



Dear RWM Readers,

As I look back on 2015 I'm realizing two things.  First, it was yet another amazing year.  And  second, I am so insanely lucky.  For me, it was a wild and crazy ride; as runner, a mom, a coach and a new and very proud 40 year old (also known as a "Master" in the running world - I love that).  It's funny, each year seems to get just a bit nuttier and hell of a lot more fun as I get older.  I love that, too.   Many thanks to all of you for sharing the adventure with me.  Here's a quick look back at some of my most memorable moments as well as the music that inspired me along the way.  I'll look forward to reconnecting with you in 2016.  Until then, rock and run on.

All the best,



RWM 2015

JANUARY
Blizzard #1 (of 4) in MA
ALBUM:Candy - BØRNS
SONG:Hanging Around - Charli XCX

FEBRUARY
Rosie (age 10) ripping it up at Cannon Mountain
Franconia, NH
ALBUM:Control - Milo Greene
SONG:Hollow Moon (Bad Wolf) - AWOLNATION

MARCH
LHS spring track begins.  And it's still snowing.
ALBUM:Our Own House - Misterwives
SONG:Get Behind This - FLOR

APRIL
BOSTON MARATHON
Oiselle Pre-race Meet up & Dinner
ALBUM:RUN - AWOLNATION
SONG:Let It Happen - Tame Impala

MAY
Glen Doherty 5K with Grace (age 8)
Winchester, MA
ALBUM:Froot - Marina & the Diamonds
SONG:Colors - VÉRITÉ

JUNE
WALKWAY MARATHON
Poughkeepsie, NY
ALBUM:The Helio Sequence (self-titled)
SONG:The Shade - Metric

JULY
LAKE WINNEPESAUKEE
Meredith, NH
ALBUM:Dancing at the Blue Lagoon - Cayucas
SONG:Animal - HAERTS


AUGUST
OISELLE BIRD CAMP
w/ my #birdsisters, Ashley & Nicole
ALBUM:My Love Is Cool - Wolf Alice
SONG:Dreams - Beck

SEPTEMEBER
NH Reach the Beach
NH State Parks
ALBUM:XOXO - Family and Friends
SONG:The Emotion - BORNS

OCTOBER
MOHAWK HUDSON MARATHON
TEAM BACON
ALBUM:JR JR (self-titled)
SONG:Alive - Sia

NOVEMEBER
LHS STATE TEAM
4th Place MIAA All State Finals, D1
ALBUM:Second Site - Hey Rosetta!
SONG:Cannonball - Skylar Grey

DECEMBER
CAMBRIDGE WINTER CLASSIC 5.45M
& Oiselle Meetup
ALBUM:Light Me Up - Bronze Radio Return
SONG:Water - Ra Ra Riot, Rostam


RWM DAILY SONGS 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment