Tuesday, October 31, 2017

BECAUSE HALLOWEEN

"Clothes make a statement.  Costumes tell a story."
~ Mason Cooley


Because October has been one hell of a month and I'm so ready for it to be over....because my father-in-law, who is typically all business, not only laughed but excitedly agreed to take this photo....because I'm overtired and a little loco....because I've always wanted to dye my hair....because candy, candy and more candy....because it has been rainy, humid and hot every day until today....because sometimes I feel like I'm 42 going on 10....because my 10 year old will love it and my 12 year old will likely be embarrassed by it....because my dear friend Sasha Gollish reminded me yesterday to #ALWAYSPLAY....because orange is the new black....because it's Halloween, baby!

Listen to this:
Where the Devil Don't Go - Elle King

2 comments:

  1. I gave out plenty of candy but didn't dress up myself. Guess my ten year old self is out of town.

    ReplyDelete